It's been another week for acquiring wonderful Virago books; four arrived last Saturday, and another on Monday (but since then things have gone quiet and I have been very restrained).
* All passion spent (Sackville-West)
* Daddy was a number-runner (Merriwether)
* A pin to see the peepshow (Tennyson-Jesse)
* Ordinary families (E. Arnot Robinson)
* The brimming cup (Canfield)
I'm especially looking forward to A pin...as lots of people have been discussing it on librarything.com, and reading the Canfield book as I enjoyed Her son's wife last week. The Sackville-West is quite well known.
Anyone read any of these and like to recommend them to me?
I also picked up at the end of the last week a set of three lovely green Virago biographies by Kathryn Dayus...I know they're not VMCs but I can't resist sharing the picture with you!